Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams Sonoma, the Elite cookware collection sets a new standard for nonstick performance. Metal utensils won’t damage the release performance of the durable, triple-layer nonstick interior, and the specially textured surface excels for searing foods – two key features that set this collection apart from other nonstick cookware. Elite cookware is PFOA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminum ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavor when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Low-profile glass lid lets you view contents during cooking.
- Dishwasher safe.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 8″, 10″ and 12″ fry pans
- 2 1/2-qt. and 4 1/2-qt. saucepans with lids
- 4-qt. and 6-qt. sauté pans with lids
- 5-qt. Dutch oven with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- 8″ fry pan: 1 3/4″ high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10″ fry pan: 1 3/4″ high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- 12″ fry pan: 2 1/4″ high; 3 lb. 10 oz.
- 2 1/2-qt. sauce pan: 7″ diam., 4 1/2″ high; 3 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. sauce pan: 8 1/4″ diam., 5 3/4″ high, 4 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. sauté pan: 11″ diam., 3″ high; 5 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 6-qt. sauté pan: 13″ diam., 3″ high; 6 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 5-qt. Dutch oven: 10″ diam., 4″ high; 4 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 8 qt. stockpot with lid: 9″ diam., 9″ high; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in USA with American and imported materials.
USE & CARE
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Nonstick cookware is naturally subject to wear and tear. We recommend replacing your pans as needed, or approximately every five years.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.